Sunday, October 5, 2008

A very happy day!!!!

Woke up at 8.20am, and had breakfast with my uncle aunty bro and cousin sister at Mahkota Cheras. Then accompany my cousin sis to Mediviron Clinic. After shower, around 11am, me and my cousin went to Cheras Selatan Jusco. Our purpose to there was sing K..and so we went to confirm at the counter of Green Box. Then we walked around Jusco and had something to fill up our stomach. But this restaurant, a Hong Kong restaurant, the service was really bad. My cousin ordered a sandwich and strawberry ice, and I ordered dumplings. My one came 1st and followed by the drinks. We waited for so long, we are thinking how come it takes so long, only sandwich and ice. Then we tried to ask the waitress, and her way of talking was damn rude. Then she came back and said they are making it. Fuck off man....meaning if we dont ever ask, the food wont come.
At 12.40pm we left the restaurant and we went to sing K. We got a small room, haha...just 2 of us. We sang from 1pm to 4pm, I think we probably sang for around 30-40 songs haha!!!! Not enough still, but no choice, need to go home. That time was damn hungry, then we had bread. After reached home, took a nap and then shower.
At 6.15pm, we went to Brickfield to have dinner. This restaurant Woo Lan, the food there pretty nice, but a little bit of expensive. But overall, worth it hehe. Today was really a substancial day!!!!

The restaurant which I mentioned in my blog!!!!

No comments: