Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Curve!!

Tired tired!! Just came back from The Curve with my cousin sister Pei and my brother HN. We had lunch at The Apartment. Lastly, I went there. But the food there not really nice(Haha...should listen to Simon), it is quite disappointing. After lunch, we went to Ikano. I found clothes, but is expensive...so sad!!!! Then, we went to Ikea to walk around. Haha...the nice part is here, we went to Paddington House Of Pancakes to have our tea-time!!!! I ordered Banana Honeycomb, nice nice nice. And the portion is just nice, but too bad I cant finish it, too full...haha.
On the way back to Sg.Long, thinking to bank in cheque at CIMB, but went to 3 outlets, none of the machines can work properly. And our plan tomorrow is to sing K. Wagaga...desperate man!!!!!



Banana HoneyComb@Paddington House Of Pancakes

No comments: