Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Danger in anywhere!! Pls be ALERT people!!!!

Yesterday night, after a long hours of discussion session and pineapple carving, me and my friend went to Old Town to have our dinner at 10.30pm. After the dinner, at 11.20pm, we decided to go home. Half way to where my friend parked his car, I nearly got robbed!!!! And I don't even feel the motor is just behind me, there was no sound at all. At first I thought someone go near me, and automatically I want to go aside more. When they dont get to rob it, one of them turn back, only I know they were trying to rob my bag. What I can say is I am really lucky. But hopefully everyone becareful, every single minutes they can ROB YOU BY USING ANY WAYS!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey my dear cousin.

Be careful next time with your bags, keep it inside yeah =)

take care

Yvonne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yvonne said...

nowadays got many such cases happened ar...my aunt's bag oso juz snatched by ppl in her car...the fellar brokes the car window n took her bag away...so next time must b aware!!!my mum is so worry about where i place my bag in the car when driving...

1 more thing.....add my blog:yinglovelyhome.blogspot.com.
hehe^_^