Thursday, September 25, 2008

What a boring day?!

Woke up around 11.15am..after my simple breakfast, helped my mum to clean all the rooms. I hate doing that...cuz my mum will keep nagging this not clean, tht one not clean...arghhh!!!! Around 2.30pm, I went to have lunch at Seoul Garden with my sister.
Seoul Garden is a Korean Steamboat Buffet, they have outlet in Singapore and Indonesia too. As for me, I love the squid there...damn nice!!!! And today I found that using garlic to explode the fragrant out is pretty nice man....especially mix with the chicken together. For the price...hmmm I found quite reasonable too...it was only RM20++, and plus free flow drink RM3.99++...my sis and I ate only RM58. One thing very important...there is no PORK!!!! Too bad I dun have any photo with me now...
Today is damn damn boring....!!!!

No comments: