Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First+Grandma's Bday

Hello everyone!! Haha...suddenly think of writing blogs. Anyway I m still new here. I wish I can share my problems+stress+everything here. No matter it is sweet or sour or bitter or spicy...everything will just show up here. Let's see...now I have something to share...it is about my grandma's bday on 20th September(Sat) in Malacca.
On 19th Sept(Fri), most of my uncles+aunties+cousin sisters brothers were back to Malacca. This is the 1st time most of them back on Friday, and of course my house became "pasar malam". Everyone talked very loud(No choice...hainanese Haha), and so we start our so called "AGM" in the kitchen. What is "AGM"?? Haha...as for my family...this is what we used to gossip. We talked everything, we scold+laugh+surprise+shock+pra
ise+criticize etc. About 3am, everyone just went to sleep.
The next morning, which is Sat, I woke up around 9.15am. I took my breakfast and of course, our chinese tradition, to twist the red eggs. Hehe...lastly I got my "angpau" from my grandma. Around 10.30am, my granduncle's side came..and they just sit in the kitchen and had their own "AGM" with my uncles aunties. In the afternoon, I slept around an hour...and so I did ntg.
At 4.15pm, I know it is the time for me to take shower, since I m kinda slow, and most importantly I want to avoid the "long queue". Can u imagine there are 24 people gonna take shower in such a short time?? After shower..everyone start to make up, blow hair etc. I myself, hmmm...my cousin sister, Pei, helped me to straighten
my front hair and tied my back hair up. And so I started to make up and everything.
At 6.30pm...we went to the restaurant, namely Fu Lin M
en, to have our bday dinner. For the food, what I can say is...hmmm...not bad....quite delicious Haha.



Delicious cold plate with Lobster
Family Photo..Big family
Cousins and grandparents
My siblings and Mummy

No comments: