Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Sims 2 : Free Time

The Sims 2...my all time favourite simulation game. I love to build houses and interior design. This game is pretty fun...I built my dream house...although it is a fake house...but it fulfills my dream. I had been playing this game so many years...this expansion pack was amazing.
It actually expresses about hobbies. You can build a football field, basketball court, swimming pool, ballet dancing, sewing, making pottery, etc. Full of fun with this expansion pack. Now they released the new expansion pack, which is "Apartment Life"...I think it must be fun too. Latest news, the company is going to publish The Sims 3, damn desperate for it.

Night view

Day view

Kitchen

Made out!!!!

Rub Belly

Baby boy was born~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol..u interested in pc games oso meh?

long time no see leh..how was ur training?

do u noe who am i? hehe

sweetsourbitterspicyofme said...

Errr...who r u arr?? Yeah I played pc games one ok??

Anonymous said...

I love the sim....

but I think i need to upgrade my ram before I install all the expansion packs.. hhaha... 2 GB probably... hahha