Thursday, November 13, 2008

11/11/08 My unlucky day...:-(

Errr.....hmmm...not considered as an unlucky day laaa.....ok lets start the story. Tuesday, should be a nice day, but there was an incident, made me feel scary. After class finish at 1pm, and we discussed our law assignment with group members. After that, we went to Mid Valley to have lunch. Then we gossip gossip...aound 4pm me and JP went to Cheow's house. As I know he has a puppy, and I scare doggie..especially those super duper active one, and he told me that the dog is in the cage wont come out. Okayyy...I believe him and then we walked into his house. As I got into his house, I dunno why they suddenly open the cage, and I started to feel scare, and I was shivering. I keep telling them to put "her" back into the cage....and something happend!!!! "She" saw me and ran to where I stand...I was like what the hell, and I started to shout loud, running, and my tears dropped. My whole body was shivering and shaking. And I cried out loud....after an hour, I calm myself down. When we want to go back to coll, as we walk down, the dog was out of cage!!!! I dun even dare to go down...and my body started to shivered and shaked again, my tears also dropping down. when they "her" into cage I ran faster and I couldnt calm myself down in the car. My tears keep dropping..I cant stop myself. When we reached coll, I feel headache and not feeling that well.

3 comments:

joanne said...

hm...
i can feel your feeling....just like how i scare cats...lolz...

ollie said...

hi.. i had no idea your afraid of dogs... i once have a friend whos afraid of cats, but now after many many years . she manage to overcome her fear over cats. now my friends and i shock to see her pictures patting a cat. maybe one day, you will be like her as well.

lolipop said...

y tht cheow so bad d.....
noe u scared dogs still wanna play u like tht......
poor jo jo....